Known as a lodge in Southern Africa, our camp is a privileged space for discovery and relaxation, in the middle of the desert. And when your tent takes the air of hotel suite, your stay turns into a truly unique experience, imbued with silence and vastness surrounding.
What is included: French driver, Transport in 4x4 or minivan, Accommodation in half board, Camel ride, Quad bike ride.
Starting from 150 € / Person
- Departure from the hotel at 11:00 AM
- Arrived at the desert of agafay
- Tea break
- Supervision and assistance for the quad
- Take a guided quad ride in the Agafay desert
- Stop photos on the plateau of kik to enjoy an extraordinary view of the lake with a length of 7 km whose blue waters extend at the foot of the Atlas. Multiple landscapes will be offered during this sporting course, lake, mountain and desert.
- Back to the bivouac for lunch
- Tea break
- 1h camel ride at sunset
- Dinner in the desert
- Night under the tent
- Wake up early to enjoy the sunrise, followed by a typical breakfast.
- You will continue your journey towards the village of Moulay Brahim known for its famous sacred sanctuary to finally arrive at the valley of Asni.
- Visit of a typical Berber house and tasting of tea prepared by the inhabitant
- Visit of an aromatic organic garden
- Free lunch
- Visit accompanied by a local guide of the village of Setti Fatma and one of its waterfalls
- Return to the hotel around 17h.
We help you create your trip
according to your desires and your budget.
We build a trip
ultra-personalized and 100% customized.
24/24 assistance, fast customs, a range of services of excellence at your disposal.
"This is the first time we have left with Glamping Morocco, a specialist advisor who listens to our expectations, and really feels like being pampered from start to finish. The concierge service is so effective that we quickly get hooked. "